4 de jan. de 2010

Afetos e desafetos de um príncipe pequeno






aseado na obra de Saint-Exupéry.

Love and lonliness of a little prince.
Based upon " The Little Prince" by Saint-Exupéry.






pequeno príncipe 1 from adriana peliano on Vimeo.



"Once upon a time there was a little prince who lived on a planet that was scarcely any bigger than himself, and who had need of a friend . . ."

Pequeno Príncipe 3 from adriana peliano on Vimeo.



“You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.”

Pequeno Príncipe 2 from adriana peliano on Vimeo.



"If you please--draw me a sheep!" "Draw me a sheep!"
So then I made a drawing.
He looked at it carefully, then he said: "No. This sheep is already very sickly. Make me another."
So then I did my drawing over once more. But it was rejected too, just like the others.
"This one is too old.”
By this time my patience was exhausted, because I was in a hurry to start taking my engine apart. So I tossed off this drawing. And I threw out an explanation with it.
"This is only his box. The sheep you asked for is inside."
I was very surprised to see a light break over the face of my young judge: "That is exactly the way I wanted it."


Untitled from adriana peliano on Vimeo.



“I did not know what to say to him. (…) It is such a secret place, the land of tears.”

Untitled from adriana peliano on Vimeo.



"But seeds are invisible. They sleep deep in the heart of the earth's darkness, until some one among them is seized with the desire to awaken. Then this little seed will stretch itself and begin--timidly at first--to push a charming little sprig inoffensively upward toward the sun. If it is only a sprout of radish or the sprig of a rose-bush, one would let it grow wherever it might wish. But when it is a bad plant…"

Untitled from adriana peliano on Vimeo.



"Of course I love you," the flower said to him. "It is my fault that you have not known it all the while. That is of no importance. But you--you have been just as foolish as I. Try to be happy . . . Let the glass globe be. I don't want it any more." "But the wind--""My cold is not so bad as all that . . . The cool night air will do me good. I am a flower." "But the animals--" "Well, I must endure the presence of two or three caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies. It seems that they are very beautiful. And if not the butterflies--and the caterpillars--who will call upon me?”

Untitled from adriana peliano on Vimeo.



"The flowers have been growing thorns for millions of years. For millions of years the sheep have been eating them just the same. And is it not a matter of consequence to try to understand why the flowers go to so much trouble to grow thorns, which are never of any use to them? Is the warfare between the sheep and the flowers not important?”


CRÉDITOS
Criação, performance e voz: Adriana Peliano
Fotografia e Trilha Sonora: Paulo Beto
Assistente de produção: Marina Peliano

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário